What's in the box
0 Comments Published by Dan on Saturday, November 12, 2005 at Saturday, November 12, 2005.
You Say Party! We Say Die! - The Gap (between the rich and the poor)
This is how the Canadians dance.

Prince - The Beautiful Ones
Remember when Prince was up on stage, singing his heart out and staring down Apollonia when he can clearly see she's sitting next to Morris Day? Those were the days.
Dorando - Didn't I
Another soul ballad, this one from out of the 7" ether thanks to Gilles Peterson. It just floats along in the best way possible. I must have listened about 5 times in a row the first time I heard this, a real gem.

Zev Love X! That shit blew my head!

Laura Nyro - Sweet Blindness
Sweet like holding hands in the 60's. Lovely Laura makes hippie soul pop music the right way.

0 Responses to “What's in the box”
Post a Comment