steppers to the floor

R Kelly feat. T-Pain & T.I. - I'ma Flirt (Remix)

Ah R Kelly, my guilty, guilty pleasure. Guy is a vending machine for cookie cutter, head nodding R&B hits and I'll eat them up most every time. A chocolate factory, if you will. His funk ranges from embarrassing to ridiculous but there's a reason he's been in the game 15 for years and still remains relevant today, even with the whole statutory rape jones. The man has talent and he's always a breath of fresh air in today's stale R&B climate.

I heard this track a few times on the radio last week and damn if it didn't worm it's way into my head quickly. Catchy, disposable, 100% Kells. It's from his upcoming DOUBLE UP record due in stores next month. I wouldn't recommend buying it blindly though, R's been known to throw plenty of filler into the factory. I also would not recommend bringing your girl around him in the V.I.P. because he wants to have sex with her - that is unless your game is tight, of course.

0 Responses to “steppers to the floor”

Post a Comment