11 Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
0 Comments Published by Dan on Friday, December 23, 2005 at Friday, December 23, 2005.
...time passes...Oh man. Time to play catch up. So much for one a day. I got my work cut out for me, hope you all enjoy. Forgive me if I find less to say about some of these, especially if I've written about certain albums before in this blog. But finals are over, I'm full of free time to upload and share some music. Hopefully you have some time to listen. Here we go~
Fiona is my hero (heroine?). Cute, talented, mysterious, crazy, lazy. Extraordinary Machine is pretty great, I looked forward to this release for years and wasn't dissapointed. Pick it up if you haven't yet.
Fiona is my hero (heroine?). Cute, talented, mysterious, crazy, lazy. Extraordinary Machine is pretty great, I looked forward to this release for years and wasn't dissapointed. Pick it up if you haven't yet.


0 Responses to “11 Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine”
Post a Comment