u so sweet

Erykah Badu - Honey

This little bubble of funk arrived on the internet a few days ago, the first single off Erykah Badu's upcoming record, which is still untitled. 9th Wonder dresses Ms. Badu with a neck snapping west coast hip hop beat where the synths are wet and the handclaps pop. It's good stuff that's gotten some heavy rotation from me since release, lord knows she's been due a four year (four years?!) hiatus from recording. Look for the whole set to drop in February '08.

A Madlib produced 12" featuring two more tracks should be hitting in a few days time, so more to come on the Erykah front soon. As far as the rest of the site is concerned, I'll be implementing a few changes over the next few weeks that I've been meaning to get to forever. Fun times will be in store for all, I guaransheed it.


link

0 Responses to “u so sweet”

Post a Comment